Monday, September 21, 2015

Got to love a rainy day! September deals using Build A Sign coupon 15SIGLERSW !

Use our coupon to Build A Sign!
I am so happy it's finally raining here in SoCal. With the fires and the heat, it's about time. Now I can focus on the sweet Build A Sign coupon 15SIGLERSW deals and get back to work!

I can't even tell you guys how sweaty and close it was in the office these past two weeks. Miserable. Even though I was doing all sorts of fun stuff planning for a mid-October event!

I ordered a feather-shaped 'flag' banner already, and am perusing Build A Sign now to see what other fun things I can get for the event. I'm driving to Las Vegas … maybe it's time for car magnets!

And who doesn't need a sandwich board? I sure do. I don't know what I'll do with it as yet, but I totally need one.

And you can use your own art, your color choices, the whole design can be yours, and you can do it from your home computer!


To learn more, go to http://www.build-a-sign.weebly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment